Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
There’s a new Amex Offer with Lowe’s. If you were targeted for this offer, you could save up to $100.
What’s the deal
- Shop at Lowe’s and use your targeted Amex Business card with this offer (see below how to check if you were targeted)
- Get 10% back
- Limit of $100 in total statement credits
- Expires 11/30/18
- Exclusions apply (see below for Offer Terms)
Image courtesy of American Express
How do you check for Amex Offers
You can check these from your desktop computer (scroll down under Recent Transactions and you’ll see Amex offers and benefits), or using your smartphone, once you’re in the Amex app, you’ll see Offers in the bottom of the screen.
[SEE ALSO: How to sync multiple Amex Offers ]
Key things to know about Amex Offers
- Amex offers are targeted offers, if someone has an offer you didn’t get, you can’t call Amex to request the offer be added to yours
- If interested in using an offer, you have to click Add to Card
- Follow the instructions, restrictions do apply (expiration date, what you can or cannot buy, places where you can or cannot use the offer)
- Offers come in a form of credit or in some cases, additional Amex Membership Rewards Bonus (could be found on cards that offer MRs)
- Credits or bonuses don’t always post immediately, some could take weeks. Read the details of the offer.
Whether it’s an upcoming summer project, home improvement remodeling, or simply looking for items as gift, this offer should give you that opportunity to save a bit. Let us know if you got this offer. Good luck.